Ollie & May Yarns.




Ollie & May Yarns is now my new Indie Dying Business, Hand Dying Aussie Merino Yarn sourced within Australia.

You will find my New Yarn through my Instagram page
@ollieandmayyarns and also on the sidebar under Pages.

I will be updating this blog with my new yarns you can purchase them through this blog by leaving your email address and the words SOLD under the yarn you would like, I will reply too you by email.
You will be Invoiced through PayPal or you can Direct Deposit into my Bank Account details are on top of the Invoice.

Thanks for stopping by.
Maree

Follow by Email

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Changing Blog .

I've changed my blog too cater for my new Indie Dyed Yarns, I have a New Page which show you most of my new yarn too date, I will be updating as the week goes on.
I started dying my own yarn about a month ago, I am mainly advertising through Instagram but I thought I'd come back too my blog too use this as a selling point as well.
All the yarn is Aussie Merino sourced from Woollen Mills throughout Australia.
I am doing small batches at a time 4 - 6 as it takes time for the yarn too dry and get photographed and written up...
If you are interested in any of my yarn Please leave a comment under the yarn you would like and I'll get back too you via email.

Just a few here too show you what's in the Yarn Shop....They are all 4 Ply Merino / Nylon Sock Yarn which are also Fabulous for Shawls or Crochet.














Cheers for now
Happy Knitting
Maree
Ravelry: OllieandMayKnits
Instagram: ollieandmayyarns

No comments:

Post a Comment